On Island Representation
CDMS offers an on-island representation service that provides our mutual guests with all of the services that one would expect when booking a holiday through a professional tour operator.
From ‘Meeting and Greeting’ guests as they arrive at Owen Robert’s International Airport, guests are made to feel immediately at ease as our professionally trained and experienced ‘CDMS Staff’ provide them with a welcome pack and ensure that they are given transportation to their accommodation of choice.
Ground Handling Services include the following:-
- Meet & Greet upon all International & Domestic Flights and Cruise Ship arrivals.
- Duty Office with a Hot Line telephone number
- A personalised Welcome Pack is handed to all clients upon arrival. This contains a personal welcome letter, a respective itinerary, an excursion brochure, a map of the island and a contact telephone number for the CDMS Representative.
- Three hotel visits or more (depending on length of stay) to the clients by their representative. (scheduled days & times vary per hotel & location)· General assistance including handing out essential local information, booking of excursions, customised excursion programmes/options, inter-island transfers & connections etc.
- Reconfirmation of International & Domestic Airline Tickets·
- 24 Hour assistance in an emergency situation·
- CDMS also offers an optional dedicated Representation Service, which includes a dedicated Representative, dressed in relevant Tour Operator attire and personalised welcome boards.
- Shared Rep $ On Request
- Private Rep $ On Request
- Children under 2 – FOC
- On Island Representation
- Accommodation Services
- Promotional Offers
- Airport Transfers
- Inter Island Transfers
- Group Packages
- Wedding Services
- Diving and Water-Sports Services
- Tour and Excursion Programme
- On Island Transportation
- VIP Programme
- Cruise Line Representation
- Real Estate & Relocation Concierge Programme
- CCC Club
- Boat Charters